The most fun you can have on a sports boat without racks,a high speed, lean machine and the best bang for buck you’ll ever buy. Designed by Rob Shaw and one of the original unitech builds, Monkey Business is well known (be green, be seen) and one heck of a lot of fun. Able to keep pace with later generation sportsboats as well as be competitive on handicap, she is also able to outstrip much bigger boats. She has been well cared for with a complete rig service, new halyards and new Harken blocks last year, TLC as necessary and upgrades made in a few areas. Glass, cedar, and carbon in places construction, full carbon rig, brolga turnbuckles and is generally in excellent racing condition.
A turn key entry for the ASBA NSW state titles at the end of the month!
Selling due to spending too much time doing this offshore sailing malarky.
- Regatta Sails
- 1 x Evolution A2 (the mac daddy runner)
- 1 x Quantum A3
- Light / Heavy North Jib
- Full-size North Main
- Club Sails
- 1 x Quantum A2
- 1 x A3
- Light / Heavy Quantum Jib
- 2 x Quantum Mains
- Bonus Sails (Everyone loves options)
- 1 x A7 (the oh shit oh shit oh shit kite)
- 1 x C0
- Practise Sails
- 1 x A2 (Patches, I won’t lie, you’ll find out why)
- 1 x A4 (Little brother to patches…)
- Misc Gear
- Velocitek ProStart
- NSW registered trailer until 2018
- Cat 6 Safety Gear (upgradable to cat 5 easily, last held for Airlie 2016)
- 3.5hp Tohatsu
- Road cover + boat cover
- New Gottifredi Maffioli halyards 2016
- New Harken running gear 2016
- Spare Ronstan running gear
- Mast + Boom resprayed 2016
$26,000, price reduced!
Jon Rowe, firstname.lastname@example.org 0448 561 577